1. A Rockband 1 or 2 drum kit
2. A USB Port to your PC
3. Drivers from Microsoft (more later)
4. A Windows PC
How to set it up. Step by step. Do NOT plug the USB in until I tell you.
1. Go to this link and download the driver to your settings:
2. Install the drivers. Now plug in your kit. It should install the software with the kit.
3. Load up Frets on Fire and go into your key settings and then select Drum keys.
4. Hit each in the right order, Drum 1 is Red, 2 is Yellow, 3 is Blue and 4 is Yellow and put in your bass pedal.